Friday, September 23, 2011

My heart is broken wide open. But this post is not about me. It's about a little boy not much older than my own who has been sent to live in an institution. I don't want to imagine the horrors he expieriances, but I do. I pray for him when I wake up, that is when it starts getting dark on his side of the world. I ask God to help him dream of a wonderful place and I pray that he won't be so afraid when he wakes from his dreams to the reality he doesn't deserve. I pray that his mama finds him before it is too late an he succombs to his enviornment and it breaks his fragile spirit. I pray for someone around him to notice he is afraid and tell himthat someday it will be ok .. and I pray that someday It Will. I would be his mama in a heartbeat. I truely mean this. We are not able to adopt internationally. This too breaks my heart. God knows I am willing and ready. So, I pray for a miracle. Little Josiah is lost .. Please look at him and ask yourself "Is this my son?"
http://reecesrainbow.org/josiah2402

No comments:

Post a Comment