Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Auction Time!

I am going foward with an auction with all proceeds going towards Kory's adoption fund. I have been blessed with amazing friends through Reece's Rainbow. They are advocating for other children needing forever families just like Kory. Some have even generously donated precious time and talent, and for them and their encouragement I am grateful.
Seeing as this is the first time I have done such a thing I did a little research into what others are doing and how to get the best traffic. I decided on hosting the auction on facebook. I have more friends on facebook versus my blog, plus I am still somewhat new to blogging and it would be easier for me to upload photos and maintain everthing on facebook.
So ... here are the rules.
Items will be uploaded and go live on Dec. 1st. Each item will have a min. bid. All bids will need to be in dollar increments. The auction will last until the 8th and you will have until the 10th to pay for your item. At that time I will ask that the amount you bid for the item or items be deposited into Kory's adoption fund. If you donate $35 dollars or more you will also be gifted a Christmas ornament with Kory's picture on it!
I hope this goes well :) With His Grace and the knowing that I am a vessel for a greater good my strength is renewed, even on days like today when the extra cup of coffee turned into four!
Blessings & A Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment