Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Warrior

I have been chosen to be Kory's Christmas Warrior this year. Kory is a sweet little boy living in an orphanage in Eastern Europe. Kory is very close to my heart. He reminds me alot of my little G. In being Kory's Christmas Warrior I am hoping to raise $1000 toward his adoption fund. If you cannot donate please spread the word about Kory and other children with Down syndrome or other special needs awaiting their forever family in an orphanage or an institution all over the world. If your heart is so inclined a donation of $35 will gift you an ornament for your Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am SO glad you are Kory's Christmas Warrior!! I LOVE this little boy!!!! I am his Prayer Warrior :) Oh I am soo happy!!! I am helping another warrior already but I will definitely get the word out & help more if I am able.

    Blessings to you!!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete